General Review Creation Guidelines
We want your opinions to be heard!
We recommend your reviews be between 75 and 300 words long, but there is a 8,000 character maximum for written reviews.
Who can create customer reviews?
Anyone who has received service from one of the listed retail electric providers (REP).
What to include:
- Your review should focus on specific features and services provided by the REP.
- The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked the provider, but also why. Feel free to talk about other related providers and how this provider rates in comparison.
We are pleased to provide this forum for you to air your opinions on the products we feature. While we appreciate your time and comments, we request that you refrain from including any of the following in your review:
- Other people's material. Your thoughts and opinions are what matters.
- Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
- Profanity or spiteful remarks.
- Obscene or distasteful content.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked your service.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Advertisements, watermarks on videos, or promotional material.
Reviews are read and may be edited for clarity. Reviews that do not adhere to the guidelines will not be published.
Any review in violation of these guidelines will not be posted and will be removed.